"A chanel a day keeps the doctor away."- Rachel Zoe

Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome To... Buckles N' Boots

Welcome to the very beginning of Buckles N' Boots. I have finally gotten around to creating my own fashion blog, after talking about wanting to for months. Fashion blogs have become my biggest addiction over the last year. I mean really, what better break can we take in our, oh so hectic  lives, than to sit at the computer for a few minutes a day and drool over spectacular clothing and accessories.


Seeing as shoes are my greatest weakness on this earth, I find in only suitable to make dedicate my first post to a trio of footwear masterpieces. Take these shoes for example. How much do you die for these Nina Ricci heels?! I can only dream of finding an occasion in which wearing these gorgeous pieces of art would be acceptable. Perhaps if I traded places with Lady Gaga for a day? I'll see what I can do. Until then, I will settle for admiring them from afar.



Hopefully overtime Buckles N' Boots can become a fun little escape from your day into the wonderful world of dress up. Sweet dreams.

Nina Ricci High Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment