"A chanel a day keeps the doctor away."- Rachel Zoe

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Aritzia: Possibly The Best Store Ever

Over the last two nights combined, I think I may have gotten a whopping total of nine hours of sleep. Tonight I will be going to bed around midnight, again, and I will be way too tired to drag my sleepy butt out of bed at my usual wake up time of 5:50 am. So to allow myself the extra fifteen/twenty minutes of sleep I so desperately need, I have decided to pick my outfit out tonight before going to bed, or even finishing my homework. As it turns out, almost my entire outfit for tomorrow is from Aritzia. The J Brand jeggings, Wilfred bustier tank top, and  big, green, Wildred sweater. I don't know how many of you already shop at Aritzia, but those of you who don't really should stop in. I think it's safe to say that Aritzia and Cusp seriously might be my two favorite stores ever! Here are some of my favorite new items in stock.



No comments:

Post a Comment