"A chanel a day keeps the doctor away."- Rachel Zoe

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gossip Girl Style Crush #1: Leighton Meester

So just a heads up, the next three days will be dedicated to the stylish actresses of Gossip Girl. Although it's not my favorite show, I do find myself getting sucked into watching it every week. The clothes on the show are fabulous, but the actresses' off camera looks are what I really flip over. Today's style crush is the one and only Leighton Meester. There are some people who think she is wayyyy too crazy with her style choices, but that's why I love her! She takes such great risks with her clothes and just has fun with it. Once in a blue moon I disagree with her outfit choices, but most of the time I could just die for her clothes. She knows how to make a statement and always stands out from the crowd. I mean if you're going to be in the spotlight, why not enjoy it and dress crazy?

At Proenza Schouler's show at S/S Fashion Week in New York.

At a New Years Eve Party at Klutch nightclub in Miami.

In Versace at Fashion's Night Out in New York.

At Chanel's show at the A/W 2011 Fashion Week in Paris.

In Christopher Kane at the screening of Spread.

At the Jingle Bash in Madison Square Garedn in New York.

In Louis Vuitton at the 2009 Met Institue Costume Gala. 


At the after-party for the Romantics in New York City.


No comments:

Post a Comment