"A chanel a day keeps the doctor away."- Rachel Zoe

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Greek Goddesses Are Well Dressed

On a rainy, dreary moring like this, I have found the perfect way to bring in a little joy and sun shine: pictures of New York Spring/Summer 2011 Fashion Week. What caught my eye was Farah Angsana's new collection. Mainly this is becasue I am about to leave for rehearsal for the play Metamorphoses. For those of you unfamiliar with the play, it is all about Greek mythology. So of course I am automatically drawn to these dresses, which like like they were made for the goddesses. What do you think the chances are of our costume designer snagging a few of these for my character's wardrobe? Let's keep our fingers crossed.

                                                             Farah Angsana- S/S 2011






So what do you think of these dresses? Fit for the gods, right?


http://www.mbfashionweek.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment