"A chanel a day keeps the doctor away."- Rachel Zoe

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Dream Costumes

Today was another great day of rehearsal for Metamorphoses. Not only did we run one of my favorite scenes, but I got to work with our fantastic costume designer to put together some of my many looks throughout the play. Metamorphoses is constructed so that each of the actors plays six or seven different charactors. This means lots of costumes. Today I got to explore some of my options and I got some great pieces! Two of my favorites being a nude color body suit that will have the outline of ribs and bones pained onto it (how creapy yet awesome is that?!) for the character Hunger, and a beautiful white vintage dress for my wedding as Euridice. After leaving our costume shop at the end of the night, I started wondering what some of my absolute dream costumes from Hollywood films would be. Here is what I came up with.

Keira Knightley in The Duchess


Halle Berry in Catwoman

Sarah Jessica Parker in Sex and the City
Anne Hathaway in Devil Wears Prada

Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady

Sarah Michelle Gellar in Scooby Doo
(I'm sorry but how can you not love this one?)

So what do you think? These were some pretty killer costumes huh? What are some of your favorite?


2 comments:

  1. sarah jessica parker's dress for suree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O definately. And I have to say, the most practical of all the choices lol

    ReplyDelete